With the new season styles coming in it is always exciting to see how the colour range develops. We showcase a range of designers from around the world so our colours often sway from the typical trending colours, this makes for a unique colour palette that you won’t find anywhere else.
The 2016 Pantone fashion trending colours that we have in store are:
- Fiesta: A vibrant red/orange which we have splashes of in our Trelise Cooper and Maison Scotch ranges.
- Iced Coffee: This is an earthy tan that looks fantastic on most skin tones. This colour is prominent in our Elisa Cavaletti and White + Warren ranges plus it can be seen in patterns in the Maison Scotch collection.
- Snorkel Blue: A shade lighter then navy, we have this colour in Umit Unal, Elisa Cavaletti, Rundholz, Maison Scotch ranges and will be coming in the new Transit Collection. This colour can have a slightly nautical vibe and looks stunning with metallics and statement jewellery.
- Rose Quartz: A soft and feminine pastel pink. Seen in the Maison Scotch and Umit Unal collections.
- Lilac Grey: A shade which is neutral but edgy at the same time. Seen in our Umit Unal collection in lovely silks and cotton tops.
- Green: Unexpected and bold. This colour is in the patterned Trelise Cooper styles and Maison Scotch casual wear.
On top of the trending colours we have a range of black and fresh white styles to compliment the colours. Varying shades of blue from the darkest ink to pale blue tones are prominent. Neutral grey shades in dark charcoal to soft light grey. Plus a range of fabrics and exquisite pattterns/textures that allow you to bring out different tones within the garment. Shop the new season.