Et Vous offers an appro service to our New Zealand clients.
Due to the unique and sometimes unusual designs from our international ranges, we encourage using our appro service to experiment and become familiar with our brands in the comfort of your own home.
Please phone us on 06 759 1360 and speak to one of our friendly team.
Terms and conditions:
- The customer must call the store to arrange an appro, this service is not available through the website.
- The number of items that can be sent will be at the discretion of the Et Vous team member. No sale items, jewellery, sunglasses, hats, candles or fragrance are available for appro.
- The Et Vous team member will take the customers name, address, contact number and credit card details for security.
- If the customer chooses to keep the garment they will not be charged shipping costs. If they choose not to keep the garment and return it they will be changed $10 for the shipping costs.
- The credit card details are kept confidential and secure in our POS system and sales are only processed once the customer has been in contact after receiving the items.
- The items will be sent through a tracked courier system.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Et Vous within 24 hours of receiving the package and let Et Vous know what they will be keeping.
- Any items the customer wants to keep will be processed on the customers credit card.
- Items that they do not wish to keep must be sent back immediately in original condition via tracked courier. The package is the responsibility of the customer and in the unlikely event that it is not received by Et Vous the customer will be charged for the loses.
- Any items not returned in original condition will be charged to the customers credit card.
- Sales are processed once the unwanted appro items are returned to Et Vous.