Rundholz Black Bennydale Pants
The Bennydale pants feature a wide leg pant, with soft ribbing on the pant legs, side pockets, a dropped crotch and elasticated waistline. Printed with a metallic wet look print all over.
Made from: 80% cotton and 20% Silk
Made in China
Rundholz is designed for the individual who does not need to conform. With Rundholz you have the best opportunity to create a truly unique outfit, which is both edgy and wearable.
All discounted/sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
Et Vous offers an appro service to our New Zealand customers. If you are unsure of the items you would like to buy please contact us to arrange an Appro prior to buying the item online. For more details on appro: https://etvous.co.nz/pages/appro
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase please contact us on email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your goods, we will issue you with a returns number. Et Vous will offer you either a exchange, credit note or refund.
Please note that this offer does not apply on discounted items.
In order to return goods for an exchange, credit note or a refund you must contact us within these periods and be given a returns number.
Please note that after 7 days of receipt of goods all sales are final.
Returned goods must be unused, unaltered and unwashed with all original tags and packaging. If you have any queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please either return it in store at Et Vous; or via tracked courier. Please email Et Vous with the tracking link as soon as it is sent.
118 Devon Street West
New Plymouth 4310
Tips for exchanging your items
- Items should be returned within five days of receiving your item
- We cannot process your return until the goods are received
- We will advise you as soon as we have received your goods
- We reserve the right to deny a return, if the goods returned do not meet our return policy requirements
- Shipping costs back to et vous are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods are faulty
We have endeavored to display accurately the colours of our women’s fashion items and products appearing in our online store, however, due to colour variations in computer monitors we cannot guarantee the colours displayed will be completely accurate.
There are a number of items that Et Vous will not accept for return. These include: No sale items, jewellery, sunglasses, hats, underwear, candles or fragrance.
RETURNS WHEN USING LAYBUY
If you make a purchase using Lay-Buy and return it due to change of mind within our returns policy, you will be refunded the full amount from Lay-Buy. For using the Lay-Buy system we are charged a 4.75% commission on your sale so we require your credit card details to put through this commission amount.
Please remember that refunds will only be authorised if you make contact within 3 days of receiving your goods. Returns are credited in the same manner in which they were originally paid. (Postage and/or custom or import fees are non-refundable)
Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. It is at the discretion of Et vous to determine fault. If you would like to return a faulty item, follow the standard returns process. Upon accpeting the fault of the product, firstly we have the option to repair the fault or replace for the exact product. If we cannot repair or replace you will receive a full refund including your original postage. Unfortunately any levies in the destination country are non refundable.
Et vous can not be held responsible for reimbursement or compensation for lost packages sent to us. We suggest you insure your package.
Garments available on our online store are also available for purchase in our Boutique. Please be aware that we try our hardest to keep our website as accurate as possible but if for any reason we can not fulfill an order we will contact you as soon as we can and you will receive a full refund. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience that may be caused and we welcome you to call before making any online purchase 06 759 1360
Due to the current restrictions surrounding Covid-19, we have adjusted our appro service.
During levels 3 & 4 we are only able to provide Appro to our immediate New Plymouth community via contactless delivery.
During levels 1 & 2, we will be resuming Appro services as normal.
If you would like any particular information regarding an item, please email us on email@example.com.
Et Vous offers an appro service to our New Zealand clients.
Due to the unique and sometimes unusual designs from our international ranges, we encourage using our appro service to experiment and become familiar with our brands in the comfort of your own home.
Please phone us on 06 759 1360 and speak to one of our friendly team.
Terms and conditions:
- The customer must call the store to arrange an appro, this service is not available through the website.
- The number of items that can be sent will be at the discretion of the Et Vous team member. No sale items, jewellery, sunglasses, hats, underwear, candles or fragrance are available for appro.
- The Et Vous team member will take the customers name, address and contact number.
- The customer will be charged for the garment they would like to try. If the item is then returned to Et Vous, a refund will be processed onto the provided credit card.
- The customer will be changed $7.50 for the shipping costs.
- The credit card details are kept confidential and secure in our POS system and sales are only processed once the customer has been in contact after receiving the items.
- The items will be sent through a tracked courier system.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Et Vous within 24 hours of receiving the package and let Et Vous know what they will be keeping.
- Items that they do not wish to keep must be sent back immediately in original condition via tracked courier. The package is the responsibility of the customer and in the unlikely event that it is not received by Et Vous the customer will be charged for the loses.
- Any items not returned in original condition will be charged to the customers credit card.
If you have any questions about sizing please don’t hesitate to contact us. Sizing can differ between designers and we are happy to measure any pieces for you to check sizing before purchasing.
Transit Par-Such we have sizes 0-5. Transit Par-Such tends to be a smaller fit in the arms and calves, a size 1 is generally equivalent to a NZ size 8.
Maison Scotch pants are available in sizes 26-32.
Rundholz footwear is a larger fit, we recommend you go down 1-2 sizes to what you would normally take. Please contact us if you have any questions.